THE HABITABLE EXOPLANET HUNTING PROJECT
- Fits files (via google drive or similar) plus screenshot of the light curve
- Nº of data points per minute: 2
- Duration of each session: at least 4 hours
- Filter: none (Rc or Ic if needed)
- Comparison stars: recommended by AAVSO (for GJ 3470: click here)
- Software: AstroImageJ (if possible, please use the geocentric julian day)
- When analyzing the data, please take into account the transits of other exoplanets, secondary transits, star spots and stellar variability.